This week's Five Bites come from Dan Herbst, an associate at Reed Smith LLP, who writes: "As I spend most of my life, and therefore meals, within a few short blocks of Franklin Square, I will dedicate this week's bites to those which may be obtained within a few short blocks of the beloved square."
1. Seared sea scallops, garlic mashed potatoes and chardonnay sauce at Corduroy (bonus with buffalo mozzarella porcupine appetizer)
2. Classic smoothie at Juice Joint
3. Gyro platter with Greek salad at Port of Piraeus
4. Hand carved roast beef sandwich at Café Phillips
5. Asian noodle salad at High Noon
Five Bites is a weekly opportunity for you to tell Metrocurean readers which dishes you're enjoying around town. E-mail five of your favorite dishes or drinks and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to firstname.lastname@example.org.