Today's list comes from blogger That Guy At The Bar who offers some of his favorite bites and sips from dining at bars around town. (Check out his restaurant restroom pics.)
1. Kobe beef sliders (pictured above) and a Bombay Sapphire and tonic at The Source ("Their sliders are by far the best in town," he writes.)
2. Yellow fin tuna tartare with avocado and soy and lime emulsion with a Stinger at Charlie Palmer Steak
3. Roasted sea scallops and a dirty Ketel martini with spiced olives at Wildfire Restaurant
4. Sauteed veal sweetbreads and a glass of Prosecco at Proof
5. Mojitos ("mint aides the digestion, after all") at Cafe Citron
Let Metrocurean readers know which dishes you're enjoying around town by e-mailing five of your favorite dishes or drinks and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail DOT com.
(Photo by Darko Zagar.)