Five Bites On Friday
Today's Five Bites come from Mike Cherner, Mie N Yu's marketing and events coordinator. These are the dishes he says he can't go without.
1. Grilled cheese with avocado and tomato soup at Bourbon (two locations)
2. Roasted marrow bones at Blue Duck Tavern
3. Homemade duck salami at Sonoma
4. Honey pecan bar at Baked & Wired
5. Fried oyster sandwich at Market Lunch at Eastern Market
Don't be shy, Metrocurean readers! Five Bites is a weekly opportunity for you to share the dishes and drinks you're enjoying around town. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail DOT com.
Photo by Len DePas