Five Bites On Friday
This edition of Five Bites is brought to you by Ashley, a blogger with an ambitious goal of eating at all of Washingtonian's 100 Best Restaurants in one year. Her blog, From Komi to Marvin, chronicles her meals (she's already crossed off 25 of 'em), and here's her list of bites.
1. Baby octopus with Hawaiian blue prawns at Cashion's Eat Place
2. Pan-seared artichokes with bacon, thyme and red onions at BlackSalt
3. King salmon crudo at Hook
4. Duck bolognese at Mendocino Grille
5. Roasted suckling pig for two at Komi
Five Bites is a place for Metrocurean readers — and now DC's top chefs — to share all the delicious things they've been eating and drinking. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail DOT com.
Stay tuned at noon for Five Bites from Inox chefs Jon Mathieson and Jonathan Krinn.