Five Bites On Friday
With summer rapidly approaching, finding a quick escape from the city is a top priority. One of my favorites is a day trip to Annapolis for sailing and steamed crabs. For today's Five Bites, Bryer Davis offers up selections from Annapolis.
1. Metropolitan roll at Tsunami
2. Famous original margarita at The Mexican Cafe
3. Steamed crabs at Cantler's
4. Asian slaw at Yin Yankee Cafe
5. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream at Storm Bros. Ice Cream Factory
Five Bites is a place for Metrocurean readers — and now DC's top chefs — to share all the delicious things they've been eating and drinking. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail DOT com.
Stay tuned at noon for Five Bites from Victor Albisu, chef at BLT Steak.