Five Bites On Friday
Today's selections are from Five Bites repeat offender Marie Fritz, who lives east of the river "so Capitol Hill is my dining and going out 'hood."
1. Penne with pulled Amish chicken and a fun red wine at Sonoma
2. Cheese pide and red lentil soup at Cafe 8
3. Vegetable "ravioli" with beets from Belga Cafe
4. Decaf latte from Peregrine Espresso
5. A flute of Prosecco with Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur at Wisdom
Five Bites is a place for Metrocurean readers — and now DC's top chefs — to share all the delicious things they've been eating and drinking. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail DOT com.
Stay tuned at noon for Five Bites from Rocklands founder John Snedden.