Savory Style: May Flowers
As we wring ourselves out from the deluge of late April, those showers, as promised, have given way to May flowers, inspiring this edition of Savory Style.
1. An unconventional take on measuring cups that's pretty enough to leave on the counter. Florist measuring cups, Anthropologie, $36
2. Hand-painted with 22k gold detailing, these vibrant canape plates scream "hear comes the sun." New Arcadia sunflower canape plates, Vivre.com, four for $87.50
3. Who knew a bug catcher could be so cute. Trap unwanted visitors in this chic little decanter with a little sugar water. Glass bug catcher, Smith and Hawken, $19 (ships in July)
4. From small to large, these bowls would be perfect for nuts, popcorn and salad. Nested flower bowls, MoMa Store, $60
5. This petite serving dish is just the right size for dipping sauces. I might use it to hold kosher salt near the stove, too. Flower dish, Crate and Barrel, $1.95
Savory Style is a new occasional weekend feature highlighting great style and cool products for your kitchen, tabletop and home.