Savory Style: Kids In The Kitchen
To wrap up Kids Week here on Metrocurean, Savory Style rounds up some darn cute kitchen tools for budding cooks. Plus, you can teach the kids a new word: anthropomorphism.
1. This serrated dog knife, complete with wagging tail, is sized for small hands. The blade is sharp enough to cut soft foods but not hurt little fingers. Kuhn Rikon kinderkitchen dog knives, Sur la Table, $9.95
2. Cute and eco-friendly, these reusable bamboo utensils bring out your kid's inner BamBam. Bambu Bamdino utensils, Hill's Kitchen (713 D St. SE), $8.99
3. Ice cream sandwiches just got even cooler with these animal-shaped molds. Tovolo ice cream molds, Hill's Kitchen (713 D St. SE), around $15
4. As they say ... monkey see, monkey do. Animal House monkey peeler, Home Rule (1807 14th St. NW), $8.99
5. This little army "staring" back at me kinda makes me want to get cooking. Head Chefs utensils, cheftools.com, $9.95 apiece
Savory Style is an occasional weekend feature highlighting great style and cool products for your kitchen, tabletop and home.