Planet Wine's Farm Table, which seats up to 14 people in the intimate wine shop, serves seasonal dishes like the ricotta gnocchi above
Mary Cunningham, who writes The Arugula Files, offers today's round o' bites. (Also, check out her interview with Washingtonian.)
1. Kalamata olive bread from Atwater's Bakery at the Dupont FreshFarm Market
2. Feta de Provence from Keswick Creamery at the Dupont FreshFarm Market
3. Alcachofas salteadas al Pedro Ximenez y virutas de foie (sauteéd artichokes with Pedro Ximenez and foie gras shavings) from Taberna del Alabardero
4. Mushroom burger at Eventide
5. Ricotta gnocchi with spring pea ragout, baby carrots and mint pesto at Planet Wine's Farm Table
Five Bites is a place for Metrocurean readers — and now DC's top chefs — to share all the delicious things they've been eating and drinking. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail DOT com.
Stay tuned later today for Five Bites from Dean Gold of Dino.