Five Bites On Friday
Today's bites are from the City Paper's one and only Beerspotter, Orr Shtuhl. Follow him on twitter here, and if you're a fellow blogger, check out his Blogtoberfest, details here. His bites are, naturellement, paired with beer.
1. Cornichons and an everything bagel with smoked whitefish salad from So's Your Mom (Stoudt's Gold Lager)
2. Bresaola at Canales Quality Meats in Eastern Market (Orval)
3. Dry-rubbed chicken wings at Washington Pizza (Smuttynose IPA)
4. Fried chicken with mustard sauce at Central (Terrapin Rye Pale Ale)
5. Stori Dimon (super stinky Icelandic cheese) at Whole Foods (3 Fonteinen Oude Kriek)
Five Bites is a place for Metrocurean readers — and DC's top chefs — to share all the delicious things they've been eating and drinking. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail.com.