Here's a look at what area restaurants are doing to help raise money for the victims of Haiti's earthquake:
Through Friday, Feb. 19:
• Ashok Bajaj's restaurants are donating $1 to the Red Cross for each signature dish sold at 701, Ardeo/Bardeo, Bibiana Osteria-Enoteca, The Bombay Club, Oval Room and Rasika. That means legendary palak chaat and black cod at Rasika and the delicious spaghetti nero with Louisiana jumbo lump crab at Bibiana.
Through Friday, Jan. 22:
• Mauricio Fraga-Rosenfeld's lounges and restaurants (Chi-Cha, Gazuza, Ceviche, etc) are donating 10 percent of sales between 7 and 8 p.m.
• Look for the red cross on the menus at the Neighborhood Restaurant Group's locations — proceeds from those items, like the Red Cross cupcakes at Buzz and select beers at ChurchKey, will benefit H.E.R.O and the Red Cross.
Tuesday, Jan. 19:
• Join Marvin, Thievery Corporation (DJ set), Malibu Rum and Bud Light for a Haiti Relief Fundraiser from 6-9 p.m. in Marvin's lounge and on the deck. 100 percent of suggested $20 donation goes to Organisation Sové Lavi and gets you free Malibu and Bud Light.
• Mio Restaurant is hosting a fundraiser for Haiti from 5-8 p.m., with 50 percent of proceeds going to the American Red Cross.
Wednesday, Jan. 20:
• You may have heard the amazing survival story of Jillian Thorp, who was rescued with minor injuries from the collapsed house she was trapped in during the earthquake. Her husband Frank, a former server at Rustico, drove hours to his wife's aid and arrived just as she was about to be freed. Frank's old employer, the Neighborhood Restaurant Group, will host a fundraiser with Jillian and Frank on Wednesday at Columbia Firehouse from 6-9 p.m. A $40 donation per guest is requested, and there will be free hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar. Donations will be accepted on behalf of H.E.R.O., an organization the Thorps have set up.
• Also on Wednesday, from 5:30-8 p.m., there is a fundraiser for Doctors Without Borders at Lima with drink specials and complimentary hors d'oeuvres. A $5 donation is requested, and Lima will be donating 20% of all bar proceeds.
Friday, Jan. 22:
• Neighborhood businesses are banding together for Georgetown for Haiti, from 7-9 p.m. on Lululemon's second floor at 3265 M St. NW. SweetGreen is providing food, Georgetown Cupcake will bring the sweets, Saxby's the coffee, and Rugby Food and Spirits will provide drinks. A $10 door donation will benefit Doctors Without Borders. Gift certificates will be given for larger donations. Details.
• Local 16 with Do Good, Feel Good DC will host “Friday for Haiti” from 6:30-10:30 p.m. to benefit Oxfam America’s Haitian Earthquake Response Fund. A $25 donation gets you free beer until the kegs run out, $5 and $7 specialty cocktails and free appetizers. Details.
Add on in the comments.