Five Bites On Friday
Have a helping of style with your Five Bites today. Belle, editor and creative director of the fashionable blog Capitol Hill Style, sends in her favorite picks.
1. Banana split at Central. This may be the world's most perfect dessert.
2. Bacon wrapped dates at Jaleo. José Andrés is an evil genius. I crave these day and night.
3. Black cod at Rasika. I started ordering this about a year ago, and now I'm so addicted that I never order anything else.
4. Any of the lunch specials at C.F. Folks, particularly the lobster roll
5. Baked cheese at Mon Ami Gabi served with a baguette in a spicy-tomato puree. I could die happy drowning in the bowl.
Five Bites is a place for Metrocurean readers to share all the delicious things they've been eating and drinking. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail.com.