Five Bites On Friday
Hungry? Today's bites are from Erin Hartigan, DC editor of Tasting Table and a dear Metrocurean friend. If you haven't checked out Tasting Table, it's a free daily email about the local food scene, from restaurants and cocktails to wine bars and ingredients.
1. Tebasaki, the spicy fried chicken wing, at Kaz Sushi Bistro
2. Vietnamese-inspired shrimp burger at Proof
3. Masitas (pork’s answer to fried chicken) at Guajillo
4. Warm fruit cobbler of the day with a scoop of vanilla custard at The Dairy Godmother
5. Vikram Sunderam's physics-defying palak chaat at Rasika
Five Bites is a place for Metrocurean readers to share all the delicious things they've been eating and drinking. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail.com.