Restaurant Opening News
Inside the new Ted's Bulletin on Capitol Hill.
• Ted's Bulletin from the owners of Matchbox has opened on Barracks Row, and I'm totally digging their vintage-inspired web site. I also think I need a Heath almond milkshake, stat.
• To the dismay of many noodle lovers, Wagamama doesn't sound like it will open anytime soon in DC. Or ever. Washington Business Journal
• The patio at the Chesapeake Room (opening later this month) is looking lovely. Urban Daddy has photos.
• Rumor has it chef Fabio Trabocchi (Fiamma, Maestro) may be taking over the former Le Paradou space near Sixth and Pennsylvania.
• Prince of Petworth has a very early look inside Meridian Pint, opening soon in Columbia Heights.