Keeping you updated on the city's top food news...
• Fans of the now-closed Farrah Olivia restaurant have another chance at the African-inspired contemporary cuisine. Chef Morou Ouattara (at right) tweets that he will reopen Farrah Olivia in the private room of his Italian-flavored Kora four nights a week, starting Jan. 5.
• With that wind chill, we could use a little heat. The Eater Heat Map weighs in on what restaurants are hot right now.
• New York export Hill Country Barbcue proclaims a winter 2011 opening, reports PG Living.
• Get ready to tear off some little crawfish heads. Hot n Juicy Crawfish is set to open in Woodley Park, according to a photo snapped by a Prince of Petworth reader.
• I took Think Local First's Shop Local challenge. Will you be shopping local this holiday season? Check out the video from my stop into Cork Market here.
Check out DC SCOOP for more delicious news.