Sweet Gifts For Your Valentine
A round-up of unique Valentine gifts for the food-obsessed...
1. For the cook you hold closest to your heart, pink Himalayan sea salt is perfectly colored for Valentine's Day gifting. St. Helena Olive Oil Company's simple packaging gives it a homemade feel. St. Helena Olive Oil Company, $12
2. A heart baker, so much sweeter than a heart breaker. The fluted edges are reminiscent of paper cupcake wrappers. Crate & Barrel, $4.95
3. I don't know what it is about these precious marzipan elephants but they're too darn cute. Pop them on top of a cupcake or your Valentine's dessert. Dean & Deluca, $24
4. This decoupaged glass tray reminds me of a note someone might have passed in middle school. Jayson Home & Garden, $78
5. J'adore the packaging on Askinosie's single-origin sipping chocolate. They recommend mixing it with heavy cream. I say, if you insist. Askinosie, $15.50
6. Channeling vintage romance with calligraphy doves, Thomas Paul's melamine dessert trays would look fetching on a Valentine's Day table. Velocity, $32 set of four