Let The Sun Shine In
As we ease into spring and the daffodils start gingerly lifting their
bright faces, I'm digging buttery yellow kitchen accessories. Let the
sun shine in with these chic and cheerful items.
1. I can't live without toast, topped with oozing puddles of good
quality butter. This sunny little butter dish adds a splash of color to
the counter or fridge. Anthropologie, $12
2. A steal of a deal, this melamine tray begs for a pitcher of fresh squeezed lemonade. Summer, can ya hurry up? Target, $8.49
3. I admit I have a John Robshaw obsession, and the master of chic block prints
answers my butter yellow craving with this bright tablecloth. There are
also napkins and placemats in the same print. John Robshaw, tablecloths start at $70
4. Emile Henry's Citron lasagna dishes are made from Burgundian clay and can go from the freezer to the oven to the table. Sur la Table, starts at $21.95
5. This mini prep knife boasts a Japanese steel blade, perfect for slicing through your favorite cheese or a quick vegetable chop. Moma Store, $14
Find more inspiration AT HOME.