Scoop: Food News Round-Up
• Restaurant Week returns for its summer run Aug. 15-21, with $20.11 three-course lunches and $35.11 three-course dinners.
• Chef RJ Cooper's highly anticipated restaurant Rogue 24 has pinned July 27 as opening day. Read more about the Blagden Alley restaurant in Restaurant Watch.
• TruOrleans opened this weekend, the latest addition to burgeoning H Street NE. Read more in Restaurant Watch.
• The Spanish flavored Boqueria tapas bar and restaurant from NYC will open at 1837 M St. NW this fall under the direction of chef Marc Vidal.
• The City Paper reports that Capitol City Brewing Company has closed its Mass Ave. location with plans to move into Union Station.
• To help support employees after a recent fire damaged Capitol Hill's historic Tune Inn, Capitol Lounge is hosting a comedy fundraiser. See details here.
• A new location of Ping Pong Dim Sum is slated to open at 1 Dupont Circle NW later this summer.
• It's Official: Rickey Named DC's Cocktail
• 5 Spots To Dine With Your Dog
• Round-Up: Eataly Heads To DC
• Cork Debuts Sunday Brunch