Chef 5 Bites: Logan Cox
At Cleveland Park's comfortable, wine-centric Ripple, chef Logan Cox was tapped as executive chef in May. Prior to taking over the kitchen at Ripple, he was the head chef at New Heights. Cox has worked with some of the area’s top chefs, including Frank Ruta at Palena, Tarver King at Woodlands Resort and Inn in Charleston, and Bob Kinkead at Colvin Run Tavern. Without further ado, his 5 Bites ...
1. Chicken wings from Bonchon. The best chicken wings ever, seriously unbelievable.
2. Anchovies with bread and butter at 2 Amys. This hands down is my death row meal. I usually get three orders every time I go.
3. Lemon doughnuts at Palena. I had my first one last week and I almost cried.
4. The taramasalata (salted cod roe spread) at Zaytinya. Salty, rich, delicious! Especially on a warm pita.
5. Anything Tarver King makes at Ashby Inn. He is an amazing chef.
Where do DC's top chefs eat when they're not on the clock? Find out in CHEF 5 BITES.
Where do DC's top chefs eat when they're not on the clock? Find out in Where do DC's top chefs eat when they're not on the clock? Find out in