Kelly DiNardo, a great Metrocurean friend and talented writer, delivers this week's dose of bites. Kelly is also the owner of Past Tense yoga studio in Mt. Pleasant.
1. Toro sushi from Sushi Taro
2. Briny oysters and bubbles from Old Ebbitt
3. Sauteed chorizo bocadillo from Estadio
4. Burrata followed by the smoked gnocchi at Fiola
5. Absolutely anything from Little Serrow, the spicier the better.
6. And, yes, this makes six, but the palak chaat from Rasika.
Do you love reading where your fellow city dwellers are eating? Help keep the 5 Bites pantry stocked! Share all the delicious things you've been eating and drinking by e-mailing five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail.com.
Browse all delicious 5 bites in one place.