Lisa Amore of Amore PR offers up five of her favorite dishes at her current favorite spots around town.
1. Black ink fettuccine with shrimp, head-on shrimp tossed with garlic, white wine, cherry tomatoes, and kale over housemade black ink squid fettuccine, at Tortino
2. Burrata with oven-dried tomatoes, light garlic sauce and fried basil over a frisée salad, which I love to pair with just out-of-the-oven focaccia, at Posto
3. Char-broiled oysters — six plump oysters grilled in the half-shell with garlic butter, parmesan romano cheese and served with warm french bread — at Acadiana
4. Croissant aux cerises (cherry croissant) — a delicious crusty and buttery croissant filled with hand-made pastry cream and cherries, made special until the end of April in honor of Cherry Blossom season — at Paul
5. The Hamilton burger — a juicy burger topped with house cured bacon, fried egg, Vermont Cheddar cheese — at The Hamilton
Browse all delicious 5 bites in one place.