Meredith Fineman writes TheFFJD, a somewhat humorous dating blog that chronicles her endless pursuit for a Jewish gentleman caller, the philosophy behind jeggings, and why Boo the dog should be Speaker of the House.
Check out our recent collaboration on restaurant recs for dates.
Here are her DC bites:
1. Housemade pizza, pasta, empanadas at Vace
2. The best frozen yogurt - honeydew from IceBerry
3. A fancy cocktail at The Jefferson Hotel
4. An escape to H Street NE at Toki Underground
5. The best butternut squash bisque at Lincoln
And bonus bites! From Buenos Aires, Argentina, where Meredith used to live:
1. Sushi at To
2. Barrio Chino for Asian cooking supplies
3. Empanadas at 1810
4. Closed door cocktails at Isabel (Planter's Punch)
5. Leather goods (and then the steak) at Arandu & Sigue La Vaca
Browse all delicious 5 bites in one place.