Savory Style: Spring Green
We made it! What a long, hard winter that was. Okay, so it wasn't much of a winter to speak of, but that makes me no less happy to see the buds breaking through. Bring spring's signature hue into your home with these fresh green tabletop items.
1. Fiddlehead ferns evoke the earliest days of spring. Fiddlehead Italian wine glass, Fishs Eddy, $5.50
2. From the Finnish company Iittala, these glass bowls were originally designed in 1964. Iittala Dewdrop bowl in apple green, Blue Cashew, $17.50
3. This irregular glass jug would look just as good as a decorative piece as on a table filled with wine. Glass pouring pitcher, Wisteria, $13.05
4. Dipped in green, this earthenware mug brings a spring reminder to your morning coffee. Striped mug, Terrain, $24
5. Top this with a pile of fresh fruit or a layer cake. Jadeite cake stand, Fishs Eddy, $44.95
6. From textile designer John Robshaw's spring line, these dish towels are block printed with lime green hops flowers. Hops dish towel, John Robshaw, $35