Italian chef Roberto Donna is back behind the stove in DC at the new La Forchetta. But here's where he turns to find his favorite DC dishes.
1. Steamed rice with sea urchin, wasabi, soy sauce, quail egg yolk, crispy seaweed at Kaz Sushi Bistro
2. Shrimp and grits at Vidalia
3. The Big Daddy seafood tower at PassionFish
4. Ribeye with fresh horseradish at Central
5. Chopan lamb kabob at Afghan Kabob House
CHEF 5 BITES.
Photo by Len DePasWhere do DC's top chefs eat when they're not on the clock? Find out in