STYLE } What Dad Wants
A few favorites that we're stocking at Salt & Sundry, perfect for Father's Day gifts ...
1. Raise the bar for Dad's G&T with Jack Rudy Cocktail Co.'s handcrafted tonic syrup, made in Charleston, SC. $18
2. Chef Barton Seaver's new cookbook "Where There's Smoke" tackles the backyard grill with sustainability in mind. Have it signed for Dad on June 8 at 1 p.m. when Barton visits Salt & Sundry. $30
3. Opinel's sleek oyster knife with a contoured wood handle makes shucking shellfish a pleasure. $36
4. Yo, ho, ho and don't forget your toothbrush. We love this nautical storage bag in army green cotton. $32
5. For a chill in the whiskey glass, these skull and crossbones whiskey stones have a rocker edge. $15